First Priority® Program
WHEN NATURE HAPPENS BE FIRST TO RESPOND BACK
When disaster strikes, you need emergency response as quickly as possible. That’s why we at Paul Davis National developed the First Priority® Program. With First Priority®, your business receives priority status in the event of a disaster, meaning you’ll be first in line to begin the recovery process. Our professional restoration and recovery teams specialize in meeting the needs of risk managers, property managers, and facilities directors during each phase of disaster. We work with you before, during, and after catastrophic events to ensure that your needs are met.
As a First Priority® Program member, you’ll receive:
- Pre-Loss Planning Tailored to Your Specifications – We’ll work with you to design a custom plan that meets the specific needs of your business or organization. Our goal is to minimize loss and damage before disaster strikes so that you won’t be left scrambling in the event of a catastrophe.
- Business Continuity Planning – Keep your business running smoothly, with minimal financial and time losses due to catastrophic events. We’ll help you keep your business operations on track while ensuring that your facility is restored to full functionality as quickly as possible.
- Expedited Mitigation Response – First Priority® members can expect rapid emergency mitigation responses no matter where or when disaster strikes. Our network of offices across the nation ensures that a team of professional mitigation experts can begin working with you immediately.
- Single Source Accountability – Our mitigation, restoration, and recovery process ensures that you deal with just one source for all your restoration needs. No more worrying about keeping track of several different contractors. We’ll expedite your emergency restoration needs and keep your business running efficiently, all with single source accountability.
- Multi-Site Planning and Response – With multi-site planning and response, you can manage the emergency needs of several locations through one provider. We’ll work with the property manager and facilities director of each site to ensure that specific needs are met as quickly and efficiently as possible.
First Priority® ensures that your business is prepared for disaster before it strikes. We’ll proactively develop a customized plan to facilitate disaster recovery, prevent future damage, and minimize loss of revenue. By creating a strategy ahead of time, you ensure that your business gets back on its feet as quickly as possible with minimal interruption in your operations.
In most parts of the country, it’s not a question of whether disaster will strike; it’s a question of when. You can keep your business from being devastated by catastrophic loss when you take the initiative to become a First Priority® Program member, ensuring the fastest and most efficient response time possible as you begin the recovery process. We are ready to begin preparing your custom business recovery plan and to help keep your business operating at full capacity, even if you sustain damages as a result of fire, flood, storms, or other disasters.
To find out more about how Paul Davis National First Priority® Program clients can ensure faster recovery in the event of disaster, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-222-4122, or Click Here to request information.